A restored 18th-century fisherman's cottage with fantastic sea views
- Low season 3 January to 30 March and 16 October to 15 December
- 2 nights £374
- 3 nights £513
- 7 nights £978.50
- Mid season 17 April to 30 June and 11 September to 15 October
- 3 nights £667
- 7 nights £1,283
- High season 31 March to 16 April, 1 July to 10 September and 16 December to 2 January
- 3 nights, Easter and Christmas only £747
- 7 nights £1666.50
- Low season 3 January to 27 March and 28 October to 20 December
- 2 nights £393
- 3 nights £539
- 7 nights £1,027.50
- Mid season 15 April to 5 July and 9 September to 27 October
- 3 nights £700.50
- 7 nights £1,347
- High season 28 March to 14 April and 6 July to 8 September and 21 December to 5 January 2025
- 3 nights, Easter and Christmas only £784.50
- 7 nights £1,750
- Address Mont Bingham, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 4XY
- Bus route 1
1 double bed and 1 small double sofa bed in the living area
linen & towels provided
Fridge & freezer
Crockery & cutlery provided
TV with Freesat
Private garden with garden furniture
Central location in St Helier
Parking nearby, approx 100 meters
Cot available on request (linen not provided)
Disabled access (please discuss upon booking)
Dogs allowed. £10 per dog per night up to a maximum of £50 per dog per stay
Terms & conditions
These are the terms which apply to the contract in relation to your booking of a Jersey Heritage
Holiday Let. For the purpose of these terms, you (the person making the booking) are referred to as the ‘Guest’ (or ‘Guests’), ‘you’ and/or ‘your’.
Please take the time to read these terms carefully as they explain important information, such as
terms of cancellation, security deposits and other important information.
- Your booking must be for holiday purposes only. You may not sublet the property or use it for weddings or parties, unless otherwise approved by Jersey Heritage (JH).
- Arrival and departure: the property will be available to you from 3pm on the first day of the booked letting period. All Guests and occupiers, luggage, property, vehicles etc. must vacate the property and associated land completely by 10.00 am on the last date of the letting period. If a Guest (or their guests) fails to vacate the property or associated land by this time, JH reserve the right to deduct an amount from the security deposit to cover the extra period of occupation and any extended or delayed cleaning arrangements caused by the delay.
- The number of people sleeping at the property must not exceed the number stated on the booking form.
- The lighting of fireworks on land surrounding the site, the use of candles and smoking inside the property are strictly prohibited.
- No tents, marquees or other temporary structures may be erected on land surrounding the property.
- Dogs are allowed at Barge Aground, Fort Leicester, Kempt Tower, Fishermans Cottage and La Crête Fort only; they must be supervised at all times and are not permitted to go on the furniture. Dog waste must be cleared from the surrounding area in an appropriate manner. The grounds are checked before and after each booking and if dog waste is not cleared, we will charge an additional fee, deducted from the security deposit.
- Our properties are important historical sites with many original features. They do not have many of the health and safety features required of modern buildings, it is therefore essential that you and your guests behave responsibly, and that children are supervised at all times. Our properties are fitted with smoke alarms and fire extinguishers.
- Vehicles may only park in the designated area.
- Should there be a disturbance at one of our properties or should local residents be affected as a result of your stay, then your hire may be terminated resulting in the loss of your hire fee. In this instance it is not the responsibility of Jersey Heritage to provide alternative accommodation.
- Any problems whilst you are staying at the property or grounds for complaint should be reported immediately to a member of the Jersey Heritage Lets team or the site supervisor. We will endeavour to address any issues as soon as is reasonably possible. Failure to do so will prejudice a claim irrespective of its merits.
- Although all information regarding prices, availability and on-site facilities are correct at the time of going to print, we reserve the right to change any details contained in published information at any time.
- Fifty per cent of the total hire price is required as a non-refundable deposit upon booking. The full balance is due two months prior to your arrival. Should your booking commence within two months prior to your arrival then the full amount is required upon booking.
Once we have received your booking, the deposit payment has been received and a
confirmation sent, a contract has been entered into that includes all of the listed conditions.
Payment of all required amounts when they are due is the essence of the contract.
- An initial enquiry over the telephone or via email does not constitute a booking. A
booking is firm when full payment of the deposit has been received and confirmed to you in writing.
- When you make a booking, you declare that you are over 25 years of age and will be present for the duration of the hire. You have full responsibility for all persons who will use the property during the period booked, and affirm that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions.
- We will not accept bookings on behalf of another individual – for example, a parent hiring on behalf of their teenage child or a member hiring a property for a non-member.
Jersey Heritage collects and processes the personal data that you submit as part of your booking or enquiry for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To respond to your enquiry
- To process your booking as part of our contract with you
- As part of our legal obligations, e.g. for health and safety purposes
- To enforce our rules and policies
- To comply with orders/requests received from public and regulatory governmental and judicial bodies, e.g. States of Jersey Police for emergency response and anti-social behaviour
If you give your consent, we will also use your personal data to contact you and notify you of any special events, organisational developments and promotions offered by Jersey Heritage.
You can remove this consent for marketing at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or simply unsubscribing from our e-shots.
Storage of Personal Data
Data is stored electronically off-site by a third-party data storage provider. To ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the third parties we share your personal data with to ensure that your personal information is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with, and which respects, the law on data protection.
Your data will not be disclosed to any other ‘third party’ unless required by statute or by obtaining your express approval.
- Sleeps 4
- Self catering
- Dog friendly
- WiFi available
A fabulous place to stay
We stayed for 3 nights. The cottage was truly wonderful and came equipped with absolutely everything you would need for your stay. At Havre Des Pas there's a great choice of restaurants and bars. The view from the cottage was simply breath-taking. I wish we'd had stayed longer!
Just a wonderful property
Just a wonderful property with history and a magnificent view. Cosy for two but would be snug for more. Very romantic
We had a lovely stay at Fisherman’s cottage. The location is gorgeous with stunning views over the bay and direct access to a public park where our children loved to play after a day of exploring the island.
The cottage itself is very clean and comfortable. We particularly enjoyed the selection of board games and books.
We definitely recommend this place for a short or a longer stay.
Fisherman’s Cottage dates from the 18th century and overlooks the bay of La Grève D’Azette in Jersey’s main town of St Helier. It has been sensitively restored to create a comfortable, cosy self-catering cottage with authentic features. Sleeping up to four people, the property has a double bedroom, walk-in shower and a fully equipped kitchen. In the living area there is a small double sofa bed and a wood-burning stove.
The private garden overlooking the bay is also great for watching the bustle of Havre des Pas, a beach with a traditional promenade, a sea bathing pool and beautiful Victorian architecture.
The Cottage is only a 10-minute walk into the centre of St Helier, with its shops, seaside bars and restaurants, making it a great place to stay for a ‘foodie’ break.
The cottage sleeps two adults and up to two children.
How many does this property sleep?
Fisherman’s Cottage sleeps two adults and up to two children, with one double bedroom and one small double sofa bed in the living area. Please see the floor plan for further information.
Can I hire the property for one night?
The minimum number of nights available for all of our properties (except for guided experience properties) is two nights. Please refer to the pricing section to see the number of nights available for each season.
How do I collect the keys?
Upon confirmation of your booking you will be sent a unique key code, which opens the secure key box on-site.
Does the property have parking?
Yes, there is parking for one car in a nearby car park approx. 100 meters away. Alternatively, there is a public car park close by.
What are the bathroom facilities?
There is one bathroom with a shower and WC accessed through the main bedroom.
What heating does the property have and does it have a fire?
Fisherman’s Cottage has underfloor heating and a wood-burning stove, for which logs are provided. We provide sufficient wood for one fire only.
Does the property have a washing machine or dishwasher?
There is no dishwasher or washing machine.
Are dogs allowed to stay in the property?
Dogs are allowed. £10 per dog per night up to a maximum of £50 per dog per stay
Is there a garden?
Fisherman’s Cottage has a lovely, private grass area, overlooking St Clement’s Bay. La Collette Gardens start from just outside the front gate. Please note the property sits alongside a main road.