Update - 04 September 2o20:
In order to safety operate our accommodation, the following procedures will be in place*:
- Public health guidance advises against members of different households sharing rooms or sleeping areas. Bookings are therefore recommended for those who reside in a single household only.
- The number of guests may not exceed the occupancy listed for that property
- We advise that hirers do not have visitors from outside their household come to the property
- Check in and out times must be strictly adhered to. Check-in is from 3pm, and guests must vacate the property by 10am
- Guests are asked to advise us if they or any household members have any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 or are isolating for any other reason. If any guest starts to display symptoms during their stay, they must advised Jersey Heritage immediately
- Guests travelling to Jersey must adhere to the safer travel guidance. Full details can be found on on www.gov.je
- Guests are required to give consent to share their data with the Government of Jersey should this be required for contact tracing following a confirmed case of COVID-19
- A full, detailed clean will take place after each booking, ensuring particular attention is given to cleaning and disinfecting multi-touch point areas including light switches, door handles, hand rails, appliances, crockery, cutlery, remote controls, keys and key safe boxes
*These procedures are subject to review and may change in line with the Governments guidelines
If you have a booking at one of our Lets, please contact the Heritage Lets team and we can discuss any impact the current restrictions may have on your booking. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01534 633304.