This ancient site has beautiful and peaceful grounds that are dominated by a grassed hill topped by the picturesque 12th Century chapel of Notre Dame de la Clarté, where small religious wedding ceremonies can take place.
Civil wedding and partnership ceremonies can be held on the beautiful rose covered veranda and wedding receptions can be held in a marquee in the shade of mature trees in the grounds. This is a unique and special venue, which will make your wedding day really special.
• Civil ceremony capacity 100
• Chapel ceremony capacity 25
• Marquee reception capacity 130
• Receptions on site until 1am
• Choice of outdoor areas for drinks
• Only one wedding on site at a time
• Choice of caterers
• Music licence
• Biodegradable confetti permitted
• Red wine permitted
• Stiletto heels permitted
Cally Noel Music Specialist
Harp & Flute for Weddings/receptions, also Medieval & Tudor Music and authentic instruments for Castle, Chapel and Heritage Site Weddings
Tel: 01534 880868