Dates & Times
What's Your Street's Story?
Sponsored by Le Gallais
Visit http://www.jerseyheritage.org/whats-on/what-s-your-street-s-story- for details
Jersey Archive Jersey Heritage
Sat 20 Jan 2018 09:00 - 13:00
Come to Jersey Archive for a series of free talks about Jersey’s streets. Discover the history of Jersey's streets and find out about the people who lived, loved and worked there in a series of free talks at Jersey Archive.
To avoid disappointment book your place by calling 833300 or email email@example.com. Free entry. All talks start at 10am and the archive is open for your own research from 9am to 1pm.
Jersey Archive is also open from 9-1 for you to carry out your research. Please firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833300 to book your place for our talk.
Kindly sponsored by le Gallais Group
What's Your Street's Story is free for Jersey Heritage members and non members.
- Saturday 20 January - Newly Opened Closed Records -
Jersey Archive’s 'What's your Street's Story?' programme this month looks at the documents that were opened to the public for the first time on 1 January. Every year Jersey Archive opens up new documents that have previously been closed to public access. Visit us on Saturday 20th January for a free talk at 10am to find out some stories from these fascinating records including tales from the Honorary Police, General Hospital and Occupation. Jersey Archive is also open from 9-1 for you to carry out your research. Please email email@example.com or call 833300 to book a place for the talk-booking is essential.
- Saturday 17 February - New Zealand Avenue
- Saturday 17 March - Faldouet and Anne Port
- Saturday 21 April - Ouaisne
- Saturday 19 May - La Pouquelaye
- Saturday 16 June - Victoria Village
- Saturday 21 July - La Chasse and Regent Road
- Saturday 18 August - La Moye
- Saturday 15 September - David Place
- Saturday 20 October - St Saviour Church and Surrounding
- Saturday 17 November - South Hill and Fort Rege
- Saturday 15 December - JEP Archive and Archive tours