We have a wide range of sponsorship opportunities across a variety of different schemes, exhibitions and events suitable for all budgets. We work closelywith sponsors to ensure that business objectives are met whilst enabling heritage to be promoted to a wider audience. For more information on sponsorship opportunities call us on 44 (0)1534 633351 or email the Fundraising Department.
We would like to thank our current sponsors who have helped make a number of our 2016 -2017 initiatives possible:
- Channel 103 - Supporting the Bergerac's Island - Jersey in the 1980s Exhibition
- Benest & Syvret - Sponsors of the Coin Hoard Exhibition and Touring Exhibition
- Hawksford - Sponsors of the Hawksford Castle Chase
- Hepburns Insurance - Sponsors of the Jersey Heritage Membership Scheme
- Islands Insurance - Sponsors of the La Faîs'sie d'Cidre
- Jersey Finance - Sponsors of the Jersey Financial Display
- Le Gallais - Sponsors of What's Your Street's Story and Heritage on Tap
- Lloyds Bank - Sponsors of Love Your Castle open days
- Minerva - Sponsors of 50 Years of Jersey Overseas Aid Exhibition
- Ogier - Sponsors of Castle Schools and Castle Challenge
- Ravenscroft - Sponsors of the Jersey Heritage Patron Sheme
A wide-variety of projects can be completed through corporate volunteering, from helping to clear a site prior to opening to the public, to rebuilding ponds, tending gardens or working in the Archive on the collection. All we ask is that you a Corporate Member of Jersey Heritage.
RBS International have said: “I’ve been on several action days in the UK. The long house project at La Hougue Bie was by far most interesting, enjoyable and fulfilling. A great initiative and an excellent way of getting to my know colleagues better, and meeting other volunteers. Would recommend the day to other teams in bank and other businesses’ on the island."
We offer a fantastic value and complete CSR service to corporate members. Join today from as little as £500 per year to experience benefits including, memorable volunteering opportunities, tickets for your company and clients to Jersey and Guernsey Heritage sites, brand synergy through sponsorship and marketing as well as talks, tours and events exclusive to corporate members.
Download the Corporate Membership information for a list of all the benefits or email the Fundraising Department.
- SILVER - £500 = 50 single use tickets, each ticket admits two people for all Jersey Heritage sites and at Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery
- GOLD - £1,500 = 150 single use tickets, each ticket admits two people for all Jersey Heritage sites and at Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery
Discounted Venue Hire and priority access to exclusive Jersey Heritage Events. As a corporate member you will receive up to 25% discount on venue hire at our seven historic sites as well as priority bookings and discounts at our exclusive one-off events. From marquee celebrations and drinks parties to intimate dinners and boardroom meetings, our venues provide the perfect backdrop to your corporate event. Find out more.