Fundraising represents a significant part of Jersey Heritage's self-generated income. Corporate Partners will help us build and conserve our Collection, create inspirational exhibitions and events and engage people through learning opportunities.
We have a wide range of sponsorship opportunities across a variety of different schemes, exhibitions and events suitable for all budgets. We work closelywith sponsors to ensure that business objectives are met whilst enabling heritage to be promoted to a wider audience. For more information on sponsorship opportunities call us on 44 (0)1534 633351 or email the Fundraising Department.
We would like to thank our current sponsors who have helped make a number of our 2016 -2017 initiatives possible:
- Albert Bartlett - Sponsores of the Farming Families Exhbition
- Cambrette - Sponsors of the Jersey Heritage Membership Scheme
- Channel 103 - Supporting the Bergerac's Island - Jersey in the 1980s Exhibition
- Benest & Syvret - Sponsors of the Coin Hoard Exhibition and Lab
- Devents Limited - Supporters of the Jersey Heritage Patron Scheme
- HSBC - Supporters of the Playground Project at Hamptonne Country Life Museum
- Le Gallais - Sponsors of What's Your Street's Story and Heritage on Tap
- Lloyds Bank - Sponsors of Love Your Castle open days
- Nedbank Private Wealth - Sponsors of the Jersey Heritage Patron Scheme
- Skipton - Sponsors of the Link Gallery
- Voisin Law - Sponsors of the Jersey Heritage Patron Scheme
- Walkers - Sponsors of Pirates at the Maritime Museum
A wide-variety of projects can be completed through corporate volunteering, from helping to clear a site prior to opening to the public, to rebuilding ponds, tending gardens or working in the Archive on the collection. All we ask is that you a Corporate Member of Jersey Heritage.
“The best way for a company to support Jersey Heritage is by persuading its employees and the community to join as Personal Members. The employee discount in our Super Corporate package is designed to incentivise and facilitate just that” – Clive Jones, Chairman
Through a mutually beneficial CSR and marketing commitment, a Super Corporate will benefit from a number of opportunities for staff to engage directly with Jersey Heritage. A dedicated Jersey Heritage Relationship Manager will help you to make the most of your commitment and develop opportunities tailored to your CSR and marketing aims and objectives. Super Corporate - £2,000 per annum - Download the Corporate Membership information for a list of all the benefits or email the Fundraising Department.
This scheme is based on single use tickets and can be purchased at two prices, download the Corporate Membership information for a list of all the benefits or email the Fundraising Department.
- £500 = 50 single use tickets, each ticket admits two people for all Jersey Heritage sites and at Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery
- £1,500 = 150 single use tickets, each ticket admits two people for all Jersey Heritage sites and at Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery