The role of Trustee is varied and rewarding. You will be part of a team that will help make our heritage accessible to residents and visitors alike through sensitive custodianship, engaging education and enlightening exhibitions. Our priority is to ensure a balance of skills, knowledge and experience among our Board members and we are keen to see candidates who can bring a different background and perspective. You will initially serve a three-year term of office and may be reelected for a second term. You will be expected to attend six full Board meetings, alternating with six breakfast briefings, during the year. Naturally we welcome any additional assistance you may be able to offer.
Ideally you will:
• have an appreciation of and passion for Jersey’s heritage, culture and the arts
• have expertise in a field which is relevant to the oversight of the affairs of Jersey Heritage
• have a full understanding and appreciation of corporate governance
• be able to contribute fully to future policy and direction
• be an effective communicator and team player
Find out more and read the supporting information.